An unplanned pregnancy can feel overwhelming. There are a variety of options available to women, with adoption being one of them. Adoption has change substantially since the early days. Modern progressive adoption is 100% voluntary where birth parents make a personal adoption plan, select the family and directly place their baby for adoption with a family they personally select.There are varying degrees of openness in adoption. You should choose what feels right to you and your situation. Regardless of the amount of openness you choose, the glue that binds adoptive parent(s) and expectant mothers together is the opportunity for two families to join forces for the good of a child who will only benefit from the unconditional love provided by both families.
Benefits of Adoption
- Provides you with the opportunity to pursue your future educational/career goals
- Relives financial strain of raising a dependent child
- Provides a stable loving environment for the child from birth by adoptive parents selected by you
- Ensures healthcare and exceptional educational opportunities for your child
- If you choose an open adoption, you are able to choose and get to know the family who will raise your child
- You help a family accomplish their life-long dream of becoming parents