Hello, we are Wayne and Leigh Ann from Southern CA!
We are honored that you are taking the time to learn about us! We cannot begin to understand what you must be going through at this time. We admire your courage and love in considering adoption. We have tried to get pregnant for years but with no success. It became apparent that adoption was a perfect path for us to have our dream come true and to welcome a baby into our wonderful family.
Meet Wayne & Leigh Ann
We met over 7 years ago as neighbors in San Diego, CA and fell head over heels for each other instantly and knew we were each other’s soul mate. We married a few years later. We deeply enjoy each other’s company and never thought marriage could be so blissful. We are wonderful partners in life and absolutely adore each other every day. We live in a beach community in San Diego. We love living in a beach community! We spend a lot of time on the beach with our 9 year-old son, Dylan and our friends. One of our favorite passions is to cook for each other and our friends and family. We are very close to both sides of our family and have a wonderful extended family of friends here in San Diego. We have a very loving home and we would love to add a child to our family
- We love going to the beach as a family. We meet friends from our neighborhood there and BBQ, surf and swim. The ocean is big part of our lives.
- We love being involved in Dylan’s sporting activities. We watch and love to support Dylan playing soccer or rugby. Wayne has been the coach for his soccer team for the last 4 years. We look forward to doing the same with new son or daughter!
- On Sundays we go to our local Catholic church.
- Some weekends we will go on small getaway trips to places like Palm Springs or Big Bear for a fun family weekend. These trips keep us adventuring as a family.
- Our dogs are a big part of our lives and we treat them like our family. They love playing with the ball or running on the beach.
- We spend time outdoors a lot because of the great weather we have here in San Diego. We try and live a healthy balanced life which includes eating healthy, exercising and yoga.
Wayne is an wonderful father to Dylan and a husband. He spends his time coaching Dylan’s soccer team or teaching him how to surf and play rugby… or anything that helps our son grow and learn. I know he is excited to do the same with our new son or daughter. We spend time doing puzzles together and watching movies as well. Wayne loves to laugh and make us laugh every day. He is very thoughtful, caring, and patient person that will be an amazing father to another child.
At a glance:
- He is from Durban South Africa and moved to San Diego 12 years ago.
- Has a great job in the technology industry- his schedule is flexible and family is his first priority.
- Likes to Surf and spend days at the beach
- Enjoys golfing and riding bikes with Leigh Ann and Dylan
Meet Leigh Ann
Leigh Ann is the most amazing woman I have ever met. She is honest, caring, smart, funny and a very hard worker. I love her with all my heart and she is my absolute soul mate. She adores Dylan and is a wonderful role model and mother to him. Just like me she loves the outdoors, running, hiking and riding our bikes together. I am so excited to see Leigh Ann become a mom again, I know she is excited to dote on a baby again!
At a glance:
- Originally from West Virginia and after college moved to the DC area to start her career
- She has a successful career in a technology field and enjoys her work
- She Loves doing activities outdoors such as tennis, bike riding and running
Dylan has always loved soccer and he just started rugby 2 years ago (Wayne loves rugby) and is really enjoying it. Dylan and his friends spend hours playing and exploring the beaches here in San Diego. As all boys his age, he does enjoying playing on his computer, guitar, reading and sometimes homework J. Dylan goes to a great school where he is progressing very well. Dylan is very excited about a sibling. He is a very athletic kid and is excited to show and teach his sibling the ropes of life. Dylan has wanted a younger sibling for a while and is very excited to care for his sibling. Dylan is wonderful child and really enjoys younger children.
Dylan at a glance:
- 9 years old
- Has been playing soccer since he was 3 years old
- Dylan enjoys surfing, snorkeling and especially body surfing
- Likes computer and video games
- He is excited to be a big brother
We live in a nice house with a very spacious garden in one of the best beach communities and schools in San Diego. We live less than a mile from the Pacific Ocean and beach. We love our house and it’s in a very family oriented neighborhood and community. We live in a wonderful area to raise a family. We have 2 additional family members, our dogs Jake and Ace. Jake is a friendly Wheaten Terrier and Ace is our funny French Bulldog. They are both great with kids!
We want to thank you for taking the time to learn about us and for considering us as adoptive parents for your child. We are very excited to add a child into our lives to love, mentor and care for. We promise to provide unconditional love and support, to give your child every possible opportunity as well as a home filled with lots of love and laughter!
Wayne, Leigh Ann, Dylan, Jake and Ace