Hello there! We are Stephanie & Adam from Boston, Massachusetts. We are very excited to meet you and learn about you. We are thrilled that you’re considering us as adoptive parents. We are so excited to expand our family and be parents to your wonderful child. We are ready to bring a child into our lives and give all of our love and support to them. We want to give your child a healthy and joyful life.
Dear Birth Mother...
We met in Boston and fell in love almost instantly! We were both surprised to find someone that was such a perfect match. We are both a little goofy and constantly trying to make each other laugh. We stay busy with all kinds of activities where we get to learn and experience something new. We like trying a new museum, traveling to a city where we’ve never been, or just walking around our neighborhood and seeing what we might find.
We cherish spending quality time with friends and family; that’s the most important thing in our lives. Our weekends usually involve our nephews and niece and it has been a joy to watch them grow up and develop their personalities. We can’t wait to add a cousin to the mix!
We are adopting because we have many amazing people in our lives that were adopted. We want to provide a loving home for a child so that they can live a happy and healthy life.
Interests & Hobbies
- We really enjoy staying active and being outdoors
- We like going for hikes around New England and wherever we travel
- We love to be out on the water and spend time kayaking, boating, and walking on the beach
- Stephanie has gotten Adam to start golfing with her dad and friends
- Stephanie also loves softball and has been playing with the same team for years
- We really like traveling and take nearby weekend trips as well as longer vacations internationally
- Since Adam lived in Europe until 2017, we spend a lot of time visiting his family and friends over there
Hi! I’m Stephanie, by Stephanie
I’m an engineer who loves to make people laugh. I like science, math, and being part of a team that creates amazing technologies. I work in aerospace and have always been inspired by projects that help us discover more about our world.
If I weren’t an engineer, I like to think that I would be a comedian. It makes me so happy to see people laughing and enjoying themselves. My best memories are smiling and joking with people I love.
I’m also very passionate about community service and helping people in any way that I can. I volunteer with my church at organizations that help feed people in our community.
I love teaching my nephews and niece about so many things! I tell them about physics and building things. I try to help them be creative and use their imaginations. I hope to be a parent that encourages your child to do whatever makes them happy.
Fun Facts About Stephanie
- Plays the piano and likes everything from classical to rock
- Speaks Spanish and is learning Greek, which is Adam’s first language
- Loves cheering for Detroit sports teams, especially the Lions. Adam has become a fan too!
- Likes skiing and the beautiful scenery that you can see from the top of the lift
- Loves dressing up in costumes that make her nephews and niece laugh
- Has played softball continually since she was 10 years old
About Stephanie, by Adam
Stephanie is the nicest person that I know. She deeply cares about everyone in her life and always goes out of her way to help and support people. She is a very smart and dedicated professional working hard on exciting engineering projects. It’s very hard to explain what she does for work, but for me she is the most amazing rocket scientist in the country.
Stephanie loves being in nature and exploring new places around the world. She is always motivating me to get out there and explore the world together.
Stephanie is a great wife, daughter, and aunt. Always there for everyone in her life. She is the best partner anyone could wish for, always fun, and always thoughtful.
Hi! I’m Adam, by Adam
I am a molecular biologist. I love research, learning, and try to apply my knowledge and experience to create new medicines for people who need them. I am happy that my job allows me to help people and improve their lives.
I am originally from Greece. I moved to the USA a few years ago to pursue my dream job, working in medical research.
If I weren’t a scientist, I would like to be a cook or a baker. I love preparing food and treats. My wife, our family, and our friends are the most important parts of my life. I love spending time with Stephanie and our nephews and niece. It is amazing to be a part of their lives and see them grow.
I hope to be a parent that creates a loving and caring family with my wife. It is important for me to provide all the resources, help, and knowledge to your child to become the best person they would like to be.
Fun Facts About Adam
- Was born and grew up in Greece
- Lived for 8 years in England before moving to the USA
- Loves collecting books and enjoys reading everything from science fiction and fantasy to philosophy and poetry
- Likes cooking and baking and is making cakes for all the family birthdays
- Has always been a video game enthusiast and is a retro video game collector
- Enjoys traveling and exploring new places and cultures with Stephanie
About Adam, by Stephanie
Adam is a brilliant person! I’m continually amazed by his knowledge of so many different things. He has become a very successful biologist and works on critical research at Moderna.
I’m also in love with his character and appreciation for people. He says hello to everyone that he interacts with and treats them all with respect.
He loves reading and his book collection is always growing. He especially loves science fiction and has introduced me to many great authors.
Adam is a great chef and cooks dinner for us every night. He also bakes wonderful treats for birthdays and holidays!
We live and work near Boston, Massachusetts. We both grew up elsewhere but have come to love calling Boston our home. We like experiencing all the beautiful seasons in New England. The summer is great for spending time at the beach or on a lake. Fall and spring are wonderful times to hike in the nearby mountains. Winter has the perfect holiday weather!
Education is very important to us and our community of Lexington has some of the best schools in the country.
We live within walking distance of the schools and a downtown area with restaurants, parks, and an ice cream shop.
One of the things we love most about the Boston area is that it’s very diverse and multi-cultural. We have communities from every region of the world and we can experience their cultures at restaurants, classes, and festivals.
We really enjoy the community at our Catholic church in Boston. It’s an amazing place that is very liberal and inclusive. We make a point to welcome all people. We have groups that focus on LGBTQ rights, anti-racism, and supporting refugees in the area. We are a church that supports action and there are volunteer events every week.
Our Loved Ones
Stephanie’s sister and her family live nearby and we spent lots of quality time with them. Our parents moved from Michigan to be closer and help take care of the grandchildren. We love being aunt and uncle to our amazing nephews and niece that have so much energy and imagination. Stephanie’s extended family live all over the country but make sure to come together in Michigan for Thanksgiving or Christmas every year. The gathering is growing as the cousins keep having more children!
Adam’s family lives in Greece and we are lucky enough to visit at least once every year. They live on the island of Crete, which is beautiful and full of history. Even though the island is very large, it has a small town feel and it’s not hard to run into someone you know when out and about.
Our close friends are also spread around the world so we get to visit people in all kinds of places. Thankfully we have some friends in New England that are within driving distance.
Thoughts on Parenting
- We were both raised in families that valued education and knowledge. We love reading, exploring, and continually learning.
- We want to raise a child in an environment that encourages them to explore the world around them and find their own passions
- We are proponents of having a well-rounded life and promise to encourage your child to spend time learning, growing, and playing
- We want your child to find hobbies that make them happy whether it be music, athletics, art, or anything else!
- We intend to have an open adoption and share your child’s life with you as much as possible
- It’s important to us that your child understand they came from an amazing, selfless person and they should honor and respect you as they grow up
We promise to raise your child with love and understanding. We want to provide a beautiful and fulfilling life for them. We want to surround them with people that love and support them. We have so much admiration for the love you have for your child. To find adoptive parents for your child is incredibly brave and selfless. We want to honor that and be the best parents that we can be for your child.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us and considering us to be adoptive parents.